A Spiritual Centre for all!
For many years now Amma has expressed a desire to see an ashram in Sydney. An Amma Centre in Sydney would be:
- A quiet place for contemplation and meditation
- A place where service to the community can happen
- A place to celebrate special events
- A place to work with like-minded friends
- A place for group prayers
- A place that Amma can visit during her Australian tours.
- A place for Amma’s senior monastic disciples to hold programs.
To achieve this dream, we are meeting regularly to plan and coordinate the fundraising needed for the acquisition of a suitable property. Everybody is welcome.
It is a busy and exciting time and there are many ways to participate.
If you have any questions, or would like to help in any way, please contact us using the form below: