We Use a Token System
Tokens are free and the system is designed so that the first people to join the line are the first to meet Amma. Here’s how it works:
- Tokens are small cards, imprinted with a letter and a number, like A1, or C3, or Q7.
- Groups meet Amma in sequence: the A1 group goes before the A2 group.
- Everyone wishing to meet Amma must get a token, including infants and babies.
- A line forms two hours before each program. Everyone in your party must be present.
- 90 minutes before Amma arrives, tokens are handed out.
- If you arrive after the program begins, you may still be able to get one.
- We may be unable to replace tokens that get lost.
Please plan to arrive at least 90 minutes before the program to receive a free token if you would like to have Amma’s embrace. Tokens may be limited by time constraints.
If you plan to come more than once
- If you received an embrace on a prior day, you may be asked to wait to receive a token.
- If you received an embrace during a morning program, you will not be able to get a token for that evening’s program, although you are welcome to attend.
Getting a Seat Before Amma’s Arrival
- After you have gotten your token, volunteers will seat you.
- If you leave your seat, please be sure to return 15 minutes before Amma arrives. We will fill in all unoccupied seats at that time.
- Please do not take any photographs, audio or video recordings. Many pictures are available at the Amma Shop. Proceeds from sales in the Amma Shop benefit Amma’s charities.