It’s not uncommon for people to wonder what it’s like to be hugged by Amma, or what the process is like. Volunteers are available in the hall to assist you throughout this process.
- When your token number is displayed, find a place to store your shoes and head to one of the darshan lines towards the back of the hall. If you are unable to remove your shoes, let a volunteer with a green scarf assist you.
- If you wish to take an offering for Amma, the Flower Table located close to the darshan line has many options to choose from.
- If you brought an item to be blessed, such as a photograph, document or a small object, bring that with you as well.
- Families or couples can be embraced together, or you may wish to be embraced separately. It’s entirely up to you.
- After you receive your embrace, you will have an opportunity to sit near Amma for a short time.